Prepare now for EMV chip card technology, which is arriving in the US and making accepting card payments more secure than ever.
This comprehensive device accepts PIN and signature debit cards, all major credit cards, gift and EBT cards, and STAR® Network transactions.* Customers can insert their chip card into the EMV card reader, tap their contactless card, or swipe a traditional card through the magnetic card reader – all without relinquishing control of their card.
In addition, the RP10 device enables mobile phone payments that help merchants drive loyalty and repeat business by generating and redeeming special offers
Features for FirstData® RP10 Pin Pad and Consumer-Facing Device
- Accepts PIN-secured and signature debit cards, all major credit cards, STAR® Network transactions, gift and EBT cards
- Accepts chip-and-PIN-enabled cards, magnetic stripe cards, contactless cards, mobile phone payments, and key fobs
- PCI-PED approved device
- Protected by advanced technologies, including chip-and PIN (aka EMV) technology, the First Data TransArmor® solution, and one-time card number technology on certain contactless transactions, which includes STAR CertFlashTM for contactless transactions, via the STAR® Network
- Open payments software that is innovation-agnostic as new payment types emerge
- Easy USB connectivity to First Data-certified terminals J Does not require a separate power supply
- Interactive payment process with lights and audio cue