The First Data FD40 PIN pad can be used with your new Clover™ Station or as a standalone system to start accepting Apple Pay™ and EMV. The FD 40 comes with a merchant account with iPayment - the industry leader in innovative and secure paymentsUpgrade your Clover Station with the FD40 PIN pad, and you’ll be ready for the future in so many ways. With this state-of-the-art device, you can accept EMV chip cards and Apple Pay seamlessly through your Clover Station.
The First Data FD40 PINpad features improved ergonomics with large, hard rubber keys for ease of use, and a sleek new design that takes up less countertop space. The FD40 PINpad is rugged and reliable, built to withstand the hard knocks at the point-of-sale.
Merchants are looking for ways to capitalize on the rapid growth of PIN based transactions at the point of sale while allowing customers to settle in their preferred payment type. They also want to offer rapid payment processing to reduce customer wait times while maintaining a high level of security.
The PIN Entry Device (PED) compliant First Data FD40 PIN pad puts you on the card industry’s leading edge by incorporating a broad array of sophisticated security features to help guard against fraud and abuse. It is a smart and affordable way to add EMV and secure PIN entry to your Clover Station.
- Enables additional payment options on Clover Station
- Accepts swiped card transactions
- Built-in EMV chip card reader
- Built-in NFC contactless reader for Apply Pay and more
- Internal PINpad for debit cards and EMV chip-and-pin transactions
- Powered by the supplied dual USB cable which connects directly to the Clover Station printer
- 3-Track MSR
- EMV Smart Card Reader
- WinCE 6.0 Operating System
- 320x240 Color graphics display
- Touch Screen
- Internal Contactless Reader
- Internal PIN Pad
- 4 SAM/SIM slots
- 15 Button Keypad 3 x 5 Matrix
- Dual USB Communication Ports
- Power: Duel USB Cable (Included)